Audio / Video (AV) product, such as TV, CD/VCD player, game console, video camera, is mainly subject to different electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements by different governments. Partial categories may be regulated under energy efficiency acts depending on countries/areas.
By the way, the 60065 series are the most popular safety standards applied to AV products. However, less and less distinction exists today between AV and information technology equipment (ITE) product categories. Thus, International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) published in 2010 a standard, IEC 62368-1 that is intended to replace the standards covering the two categories in the future.
AV products shall be subject to the following testing and certification according to each country's regulations.
Testing Type( link )
Regional( link )
Certification( link )
Why Choose Bureau Veritas CPS E&E Taiwan?
Bureau veritas CPS E&E Taiwan is accredited as the following qualifications and can offer you the fastest and professional services.
01. TAF ISO 17025 accredited lab.
02. Taiwan BSMI designated testing lab.
03. First BSMI VPC (Voluntary Product Certification) designated testing lab.
04. CBTL with the scopes of EMC, OFF, TRON, BATT, PV, MED, SAFE, MEAS, HOUS & LITE.
05. First private safety testing lab accredited by ZLS (Zentralstelle der Lander fur Sicherheitstechnik).